Grant Writing Classes – Grant Proposal Writing Course, Grant Writing Training
Learn Grant Writing in Phoenix with Grant Central USA’s award-winning grant writing workshop to help you and your organization get funded.
Grant Central USA is happy to announce we are offering our distinguished grant writing workshops in Phoenix on November 14 - 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. The workshop will be held at the University of Phoenix, located at 9520 West Palm Lane, Phoenix, AZ, 85037.
This informative full day workshop is filled with lots of rich content and is ideal for beginning and experienced grant writers from city, county and state agencies as well as nonprofits, K-12, colleges and universities.
Cost & Tuition
- Early Bird Special $450 (before October 14)
- Regular Fee $575 (October 15 and afterward)
Here’s What You Will Learn
How to Write a Successful Grant Proposal
Where to Find Funders That Give To Your Cause
The Best Way to Approach Funders
Learn the DOs & DON’Ts in Grant Writing
What Funders Are Looking For in Your Proposal
Best Practices and Trends in Grant Writing
Insider Secrets on Making Your Proposal a Winner
Time Saving Grant Writing Strategies and More!!
Here’s What You Will Receive
► See A Few People You Will Learn From In Our Courses Grant Experts…
► A Whole Day of Expert Knowledge Plus Engaging Training
► Easy To Understand PowerPoint Handouts
► Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Prepare A Great Grant Proposal
► Opportunities To Get All Of Your Grant Writing Questions Answered
► Special Reports And Grant Writing Articles, Samples & Templates
► Membership To Grant Writing Forum (Ongoing Support & Insight)
► Post-Workshop Conference Call To Provide Additional Support ($69)
Limited Time Bonus Offers You Will Receive (over $750 value…)
- Four Units Of Additional Learning With A Recommended Study Plan (see now)
- 3 Month Grant Writing & Grant Management Software ($179 value)
- Exclusive Access To Our Online Grant Trainee Alumni Center ($110 value)
- 10% Discount On The Professional Grant Writing & Coaching Course ($129 value)
- 50% Off Voucher For One Grant Writing Coaching Session ($100 value)
- Post-Workshop Conference Call Providing Additional Support ($69 value)
- Full Length Special Access To One-on-One Interview With A Grant Funder ($39)
- Downloadable 54 page Grant Writing Book ($34 value)
- Downloadable 15 page Breaking Into The Grant Writing Field Fast book ($4.99)
|Grant Writing Event Details|
|Audience: New and Experienced Grant Writers|
|Event Type: Two-Day Workshop|
|Start Date: 11/14/2012|
|Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Event Location: University of Phoenix|
|Address: 9520 West Palm Lane, Phoenix, AZ, 85037|
|Contact Person: Grant Central USA|
|Lunch: On Your Own|
If, after attending this training, you are not fully satisfied within the first two hours that we have delivered everything promised, simply notify the seminar administrator and we will refund the entire registration fee, no questions asked.
|All expenses of continuing education (fees, travel, meals, lodging) undertaken to maintain and improve professional skills are deductible (Treas. Reg. 1-162-5, Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307). Check with your tax advisor.|
|This program is approved for continuing education units. You will receive 1.6 units when you attend our two day training. Such units may have value for professional certification and licensure now or in the future. If you would like to receive a CEU Certificate, please send your written request to email@example.com.|
Register Here…You will be glad you did!